Sunday, November 28, 2004

back to school...

What a great break...it was so nice to get a break from school, from people, from my life here at school. So much so that I can't wait until Christmas break. It often feels like I lead a double life...most of the time, the person I am at school is a much different person than who I am at home. It's not necessarily a fun double life like Clark Kent or Peter Parker might have, but it exists. Oh well...

This past week that I was at home for Thanksgiving was so awesome. I spent time with family and friends and realized just how lucky I am. I am so blessed to have a great group of people surrounding me, that loves me, and cares for me. Whether it was time spent in the hot tub with my two best friends with our "hot tub talk" or painting with my aunt, uncle, and cousins. I felt surrounded by love, a feeling that I often take for granted because it hides pretty well at times. I felt fulfilled. When surrounded by this love, I feel as if I can do anything that I want to--that could mean going to Peru for study abroad or knowing that I have the support to do the Peace Corps if I want.

Thank you for spending time with me. You mean so much to me--always have and always will despite where we go throughout our lives... we'll always have Chicago and bridesmaids....

Much love and luck the next couple of weeks. I don't know how often I'll be posting because of finals, but I will certainly try.

1 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Blogger _1_ said...

Why do you try to make me cry!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home