Monday, November 29, 2004

can't be so...

Cancer Horoscope for week of November 25, 2004

Psychologist James Hillman says that taking action to correct social and economic injustice in the world can serve as powerful psychotherapy. In some cases, it may even be a more effective way to transmute one's personal pain than talking endlessly about the pain with a therapist. That thought is the seed of my advice for you, Cancerian. In the coming weeks, the sure cure for your problems--even your most uncomfortable enigma--is to take your mind off yourself and summon all your emotionally rich ingenuity to help others.


WOW! Just when I think that you can't trust horoscopes, this one is so correct that I was amazed when I read it. I've been thinking so much about this--how I need to stop focusing on myself and think about others and what they are going through. It's their turn, not mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home