Tuesday, November 09, 2004

hoping for a good night's sleep...

Ah....time to go to bed. Hopefully it will be an uneventful night. Mattie just called. He went on a date tonight with a boy that he has liked for a long time. It seems so funny to me and so lucky for him that this guy calls right when Mattie needs some cheering up. Yay! I think that he is starting to understand the grandpa situation, but at the same time, he still doesn't get the whole situation with his dad. I guess that we all have problems with our parents, but it seems to be at least 10 time harder with his. His mom has basically stopped supporting him in whatever he does since he came out and his dad never really cared since he and Mattie's mom split up. BITCHES!

Be accepting people. Are people who have "weird" sexual tendencies really that different? NO! Is it fair for us to judge them? I know what my answer is, but obviously much of the world doesn't agree with me. To me, you are a person. It doesn't matter what race, religion (or lack thereof, huh James...), or sexual orientation you are. Sometimes its hard, I'm not going to lie. But essentially, we are all the same.

So get over it people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home