Wednesday, November 10, 2004

let the sickness begin...

I "accidentally" slept through my first class today. I woke up, discovered that I couldn't breathe very well and decided to turn over and go back to sleep. Ah...sleep, it feels so good...but then, I had to wake up to go to my second class. We were talking about Aphasia (something that I know about, but not everything), so I kind of had to go. Now, I'm getting ready to write my Spanish paper. Fabulous...8pages on PerĂº and Bolivia. Should be great! hehehe

Despite being sick and seeming to have lots of stress around me, I'm doing great. I haven't really thought more about my relationship with God and the people around me. It's been put on the backburner although I know that it is something very important that I should think about. I finished a song the other day, now I'm just trying to put it to music. So I guess I just wrote lyrics. Oh well...it's a start.

So in this post, I am dedicating it to all of the people who bring smiles to my face. Thank you to Shannon for singing ridiculous musical songs with me, thanks to Jamalyn for letting me make fun of her and taking it so lightheartedly with the giggle..., to Mattie for being eternally optimisitic despite whatever drama he is going through, to Mel for being so obsessed with boobs (don't even ask), to my nieces and nephew, my brothers, my parents, my other friends. Joey, Shawn, Mark, Erin, Renee, Kara, Laura, Heather, Sharla, etc....THANK YOU! Thanks for being there and helping me to understand whatever situation I am going through and allowing me to be part of your life.

THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home