Thursday, November 04, 2004

letters

I just finished writing a letter to a wonderful woman who was a senior and my mother last year. She helped me through so much and now, she's getting married! It's amazing...she wasn't expecting it or anything but now, wow. hehee champagne buzz just kicked in! I don't want to get married for a while...or have kids. I want to, but not even close to now. I Need to go to grad school first. OH, grad school...how awful it would to be a mule, and uncool, swimming in a pool, licking up drool. awowow.

2 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Blogger _1_ said...

...while stuck in grad school
will you be my fool?
and i your mechanical tool?
i'll lick your drool
if you fondle me in the pool

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger beth said...

oh...it was a rhyming night...
but I didn't put up a fight...
i could think only of my plight...
and it gave me a fright...

HUH!?! And I'm completely sober trying to rhyme...it is not meant to be!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home