Wednesday, November 03, 2004

too depressed to think of a title...

So Bush. It's unbelievable. After all of the shit that he has put us through, how is it that this country still elects him to the presidency? The PRESIDENCY! What the hell has he done in the last four years? What do people REALLY think he is going to do in the next four? All I can think of is that I really hope he fucks up. Fucks up in some big way so that the country will realize that wow, democrats do have a brain. It confuses me that the District of Columbia votes for Kerry...people! Do you think that they might know something that we don't? THOSE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT ARE AROUND IT ALL THE TIME!

They know something, why can't we also pay attention? Or, what is it that they know that made them go 90% Kerry that we don't???

2 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Blogger _1_ said...

OMG I HAD NO IDEA YOU HAD A BLOG! BETH I LOVE YOU!!!

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger beth said...

well, I just kind of did it for me, and whoever came upon it, comes upon it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home