Thursday, December 09, 2004

composer?? nah...

Listening to: One of my favorite Christmas songs..."One more sleep 'til Christmas" from the wonderful motion picture, Muppet Christmas Carol. What a wonderful movie--it makes me soooo incredibly happy. On top of that, I just got done doing my DDR workout!! YAY!!! The RD (res director) of my building is borrowing her tonight for some RA thing which makes me kind of nervous...I've never been without her.

So what's with the title? Please, let me explain. I sat down at a piano today and suddenly felt all of these words and notes coming from some deep recess in my mind. I ended up composing half of a song on the piano....with words! It makes no sense, especially since I don't really play the piano-at this point, I'm probably a better guitar-er than piano-er if that tells you anything. Although...I am improving on the guitar...I swear! It makes no sense to me that something that I haven't played in years has suddenly come back into my life. Very interesting.

Today was my friend Desirae's birthday...we went to Steak n' Shake...out of control...our waiter's name was Peter and I truly believe that he was scared of me. hehehe. I added another hat to my Steak n' Shake hat collection, which is always fun, since I've lost all of them over the years. I'll have to put this one up somewhere so that I don't lose it.

Anyways, I've been thinking about a lot of stuff lately, but I don't know that I want to write about it. I'm still mulling everything over in my brain and I don't quite know if it will help to put it on here. Things get mixed up and I don't know what to do. How do you tell someone that you aren't happy anymore? How do you tell someone that you don't feel like you are even able to live in your own room or have people over? I just can't figure it out.

I just can't figure it out.

1 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, Blogger _1_ said...

Why does the truth hurt? I don't think it should. Telling the truth breaks away so many fortified barriers between people. Sometimes it's what we don't want to hear, but then we eventually realize it was exactly what we needed to hear. I do not recommend running away from a problem that could potentially heal itself; rather, take action to ensure your needs are met as well as compromised to satisfy the other side.

I love you, Beth. And we're going thru a lot together right now. Buck up, hon. Because it's hot tub time!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home