Tuesday, December 28, 2004

sorry!

Hello all. I apologize for not posting in quite some time. So, an update post.

I'm still at home in Dutzow, MO. I have made a little money, spent even more. Christmas was good...relaxing. Visits with the family are much better now that I am older--for very different reasons. It is interesting how much the conversations I have with my cousins have changed over the years. Topics range from family relationships to our individual beliefs in a higher power. Hmmm...not too much has been going on lately, so I don't really have too much to post about. No big crises or revelations. Kind of boring actually. I did get an Ipod today, which makes me really happy...hehe (how many is that james?). Umm...that's about it. So a survey to see how many people actually read this...

What is your favorite color? Mine's blue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home