Thursday, December 02, 2004

Week number two??

This is impossible. This site that does the horoscopes has been right on for the second week in a row. Yeah, yeah...I know that they make everything very general so that you can make it apply to your life no matter what, but usually I take them with a grain of salt. So maybe not knowing what is going to happen or what I'll be doing next is okay. I just need to learn how to deal with it-how to step back and let things be.

"Centuries of travel lore suggest that when we no longer know where to turn, our real journey
has just begun." So says Phil Cousineau in his book, The Art of Pilgrimage: The Seeker's Guide to Making Travel Sacred. I hope that's a perfect description of your current state, Cancerian. It may not be obvious yet, but losing your direction is the best gift you could have possibly been given. Being unsure of your next move is a crucial development in your life story, and a virtual guarantee that you will be in the right place at the right time for a divine intervention a few weeks from now.

3 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Blogger _1_ said...

Ok, even though I'm not a Cancer, I'm totally taking that advice!

So, ha!

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger _1_ said...

Hey... why does your profile picture have pictures in the background... but not one of them consists of me?

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger beth said...

Well...umm...your pictures are in frames...you are so above the tape on the wall!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home