Monday, January 10, 2005

not stuck, but back...

Hello everyone! I am now back in Kansas City for school. It has been wonderful to have this break. I've learned a lot--mostly, I have gained more insights into myself, although they are not obvious or really noteworthy.

Let's see...some fun Christmas break stories.

I went to see Rent the musical. It was so much fun. I went with some good friends and has a wonderful day that ended up at my house watching the movie "Saved" with Mandy Moore and Jena Malone. Umm...let's see...I went on a day with my dad, brother, and nieces and nephew in celebration of my dad's birthday. We went to the Zoo, the art museum, and the Science Center. Ended that one at El Nopal.

Well...I have to go. My roommate and her boyfriend are trying to sleep...I miss having my own room.

2 Comments:

At 7:28 AM, Blogger _1_ said...

Boo roommates with boyfriends

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger _1_ said...

DORK!!! What color do you want your scarf???!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home