Wednesday, January 05, 2005

stuck in kansas city!!!!

Hello everyone...(okay, basically...Jamie)! Here I am in Kansas City--not for school, but for babysitting. I've been here the past few days and while it has been fun, I am ready to come home. Apparently, though, the weather feels like I should stay. So far, about an inch of ice and snow that is still coming down prevents me from hopping on 70 to make my way back towards Dutzow. Bah! So, if you recieve this SOS, please, by all means...call me! Take me away from this madness! hehe...just kidding. The Hudson's have been great. I'm staying here tonight at their house, and hopefully, I'll be able to come home tomorrow. WELL, I'm off to check the weather. Perhaps I will post later on this evening, as I feel that I am intruding on their parent-kid time and therefore am pretty much confined to the basement where (granted) I have a computer, a queen sized bed, my own bathroom, a big screen TV with cable and a DVD player, and a nice fireplace that is currently occupied by a nice fire.

Wait...why do I want to go home again?

1 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger _1_ said...

...You want to come home because you want to see me!

My favorite color is changing from blue to green.

I hate bills, don't you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home