Wednesday, March 23, 2005

are you a circle or a square?

So James...obviously you are needing an inspiring Beth post. So, here you go! POST!

Anyways...my topic for this evening is...are you a circle or a square? Throughout this post, I urge you to get up and check. Don't just assume that I mean politically or that you enjoy circles more than squares. I have experienced shapedom and I enjoy being a circle. I can't stand being a square.

What the hell am I talking about? Please, let me explain.

Stand up. No really, stand up. Picture yourself as a circle. Think circle. Be circle. This means that you can move in circular motions, swerve circularly, do somersaults (but please don't hurt your head), pirouette across the floor, whatever being a circle inspires you to do. Having fun yet? Well, let me switch gears. Now become a square. Think square. Be square. This means that you are very regimented. You turn corners like nobody's business. Do you feel yourself relax or are you suddenly very uncomfortable? This should help you to determine whether you are a circle or a square.

Proud to be a card-holding circle since...well, since July 10, 1985.

5 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Blogger _1_ said...

....i'm speechless at the absurdity of this... as well as hilarious

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger chrisnelson9758 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger edharolds3592 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger The Manic Pen said...

Interesting stuff. I'm probably a square who morphs into a circle during full moons. I don't know though...working with kids I kind of have to be a circle--especially in the gymnastics area. I'm back in XL. This is a good thing.

 
At 4:42 AM, Blogger lewisgreene00312050 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home