Saturday, March 12, 2005

Guest Post #1

Music of the Moment: Looking Through You by the Beatles

Beth has been so neglectful of her blogging, I have decided to step in and make her blog a bit more interesting with a guest post. My name is Jamalyn, and I'm Bethy-poo's best friend.

Let's describe the surroundings right now. I'm wearing an over-sized shirt from Italy Beth had given to me almost 2 summers ago. Our friend, Joe, is always so distinguishly dressed. Clad in thrift store outfits, Joe is wearing white pants and loafers, kind of like an '80s beach bum. Also wearing a short-sleeved blue shirt under a red and white striped woman's vest, Joe tops off his ensemble witha black button up sweater. Schwag. Beth's... Beth. A Joe's Crab Shack T-shirt, jeans, and barefoot. What are you wearing right now?

2 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Blogger _1_ said...

Beth, your guest blogger sucks. jeez, you think she would have been more creative rather than wasting your space...

oh wait... i was your guest

blast

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger _1_ said...

FUCKING POST!!!!!!!!!!!
COME ON!!!!!!!!!
I KNOW YOU DON'T HAVE A LIFE!!!!!!
YOU ALWAYS HAVE TIME TO POST!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home